Last night I had the chance to attend the Fidm Debut 2011, at the Barker Hangar at the Santa Monica Airport. It was ten of Fidm's graduating students debuting their work. There was everything from womens clothing, athletic wear, mens clothing and even some children's clothing. --->
It was a very well put together show and it got me super excited to start school at Fidm in just a few weeks! This was my first big fashion show I have been too, but I plan on attending many more in my very near future! --->
I put together a video of the fashion show in order. It's not the best quality, but it gives you an idea!
Click on Link Below for video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siLYs2KgO8o
Click on Link Below for video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siLYs2KgO8o
Some of the costume design pieces. Sorry the quality of photos is so bad.
Chair Styling- designing a textile, a chair and a dress out of the same fabric.
can't wait until 4 years from now when i'm sitting there filming YOUR debut.
ReplyDeleteGO FOR GOLD!
Ah Rach I love you!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!